Question
Posted by: me | 2012/07/26

First time

Could you tell me what it should feel like having sex for the first time? My boyfriend says that I lost my virginity yesterday but it does not feel like it, there was no soreness whilst of afterwards. I''m not sure if penetration occured?

Dear Me,

Your question is a difficult one in that it is not really possible to describe what you should feel, as the spectrum of how penetrative sex feel varies across women and across sexual encounters.

It is also fairly common for many women to no longer have their hymen in tact when they have sex the first time. Could be from tampon use or other physical activities. Thus no soreness necessary after first time sex.

4
Posted by: Pamela | 2012/07/27

me ........ Does it really matter whether there was penetration or not? You seem to be on your way to having a sexual relationship anyway so just be very careful - use condoms for protection against sexually transmitted diseases AND pregnancy.

Reply to Pamela
Posted by: Digital_Sex®  | 2012/07/26

< me> 
Don''t worry me, I think it was a normal experience (not being sore), I am not so sure about whether you felt any sensation (good or bad). There are women who don''t experience any pain or bleeding (it is not a prerequisite), I think that your partner did a good job at making you feel comfortable about it.

... Digital_Sex® 

Reply to Digital_Sex&#174&nbsp;
Posted by: XXX | 2012/07/26

I cannot speak from a women''s perspective but it seems unlikely that you would not have felt any pain or even whether he penetrated you or not.
The important thing is that you must practice safe sex please.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: sexologist | 2012/07/26

Dear Me,

Reply to sexologist