Question
Posted by: *Mandy* | 2010-04-27

First Time...

I like to know is having sex for the first time sore?

Yes it can be sore - especially if you are a virgin with an intact hymen.

6
Posted by: *Mandy* | 2010-04-30

Thanks, every1.
is there anything else i need to know? or i should do?

Reply to *Mandy*
Posted by: M | 2010-04-28

hi there
my first time was quick and really uncomfortable, wen we were done i was thinking ''was that it? was that what every body was making a big fuss about'' only after a while of doing it did i start to enjoy it
wen i spoke to my friends about it none of them had any pain at all so it depends from person to person i suppose, u might have the best most amazing first time ever, im hoping so

Reply to M
Posted by: XXX | 2010-04-28

Yes it can be sore but by taking it slow and lotsa foreplay,it should be fine.
It is unlikely he is too big for you but if he really has a huge p*nis then it will take a few times to slowly get used to it.You can also try different positions

Reply to XXX
Posted by: ME | 2010-04-28

Please make 100% sure that you ae ready for this. And please please use a condom everytime you have sex. Even if it''s for the first time pregnancy can occur and not forgeting about the HI virus.

Reply to ME
Posted by: boomsie | 2010-04-28

what are you waiting for woman! its never too big, a woman adjusts to the size of the penis.make him wear a condom, use lubrication, and your on your way for lots of fun!

Reply to boomsie
Posted by: *Mandy* | 2010-04-27

And what should i expect? I feel his too big for me, and i get tense and nervous. Im scared its going to really hurt. what can i do?

Reply to *Mandy*