Question
Posted by: sean123 | 2009-12-07

first time..

I would like to know if anybody can help me with what a lady can experience after the 1st time having sex. Is it painfull, will bleeding occur,
what pains can be associated with the first time etc....

Some women have pain and/or bleeding, others don't. The experience is very variable. The important things are for the partner to be very slow and gentle with lots of foreplay.

2
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2009-12-09

Posted by: Dizzy | 2009-12-08

Hi there,

I had bleeding as the Hymen broke, but no pain. I think it is a good idea to ' warm up'  first so the juices can start flowing so that the girl can be lubricated and then entry will not be so painful. I think girls take longer to be ready than guys, so take it slow.

Reply to Dizzy