Question
Posted by: niresha | 2009/10/11

First time

HI there,
I get dizzy and light headed every time my boyfriend fingers me. we want to have sex for the first time but i do not know how it will be since i am very scared, in case i faint or something, please help

Lightheadedness and dizzy feelings are either excitement or anxiety. If you are excited and comfortable to be doing this, then just try to relax and slow down your breathing (breathe out more than in until the feelings subside). If, however, you are nervous/anxious about what you are doing (and not about fainting) then I would encourage you to think about why you are doing this with him if you are not okay with it... Anxiety, like all our emotions, may be viewed as communicating something - check this out with yourself. If you really want to be doing this (i.e. you ahve thought it through carefully, you are old enough to make this decision for yourself), then try to identify what you could be nervous about. I encourage you to discuss any concerns you have with someone you trust - or bring it back to this forum. Once you are sure this is what you want to do, then again, slow down your breathing and try to focus on the sensations in your genitals and give your boyfriend feedback about wh

4
Posted by: Sexologist | 2009/10/13

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: Girl2 | 2009/10/12

Hi Nerisha, Yes how old are?
Do you feel dizzy when you cum or just when he " finger plays" ?
Do you feel dizzy when u cum with masturbating on your own...and is it evary time?
If so..then check out your bolld pressure..it may be to low ot to high when you orgasm.

Reply to Girl2
Posted by: Rakesh | 2009/10/12

Hey Niresha. I think you may have a problem - it is advisable to consult a doctor and get down to the root cause if any. Is it because you are scared?This is the first time i hear something of this sort. If i may ask how old are you?

Reply to Rakesh
Posted by: Anon!! | 2009/10/12

Leave sex for the big, experienced people...
Concentrate on your studies..

Reply to Anon!!