Question
Posted by: Newbi | 2009-01-18

First time

Hi, im engaged 2 be married. Im a virgin. It will be my first time, having sex. Im a bit scared, i dont know what to do and how to react. Its also will be my boy friends first time. Im scared that it will hurt alot, and that his penis will be too big for me! What do i do to be less stressful and tense and nervous!

you need nothing to fear, this is a normal and natural human concern. firstly, be honest as a couple and see sex as as a journey for both of you - discover eachother, play around, enjoy outer touch, kissing, caressing and massaging. Once you get this part right, sexual penetration will just be a culmination of the above. In this sense, sex is every part of the day / night, its every kiss and every moment that you spend together - the final act, penetration should be no different from any other moment spent together. Please consult www.sexualhealth.co.za for tips and activities for sexual self/couple discovery.

1
Posted by: Sex Pot | 2009-01-18

Just relax + take it easy + things will work out ok. The sex side of things will take care of itself + just let things come naturally. We were both virgins when we got married + things worked out fine. Good luck

Reply to Sex Pot