Posted by: Sally | 2008-11-29

First time

I am a 24 year old virgin and I want to ask a close guy friend to be my first. Would we still be able to remain friends after wards?

Taking a step from friendship into a closer intimate relationship is opening the relationship into a new direction. Depending on the maturity of your relationship one could explore the intimate new side of a relationship, determine whether one wants to continue with the physical relationship or return to the platonic relationship. Bear in mind that with entering the relationship into a physical exploration it opens the relationship for more emotional expectations and experiences that might make it a bit more difficult to return to a platonic relationship. One will never know what the outcome will be until you are there, but talking about it and defining the expectations with your friend prior will guide the actions to take. Just be aware that even though you might be mentally fine with all the aspects, the emotional side might have a complete conflicting intensity after the experience that might make it impossible to return to a platonic relationship – that is the emotional risk you will take.

Posted by: Anaymous | 2008-12-01

Hey Sally shoud you decide to change your mind about your close friend you can contact me. Refer to man talk 1378.

Reply to Anaymous