Question
Posted by: JacobM | 2012/07/10

First round

Mates, some of my friends keep on saying they last for almost an hour in the first round. I honestly last for at least 7 munits on the first round. According to your experience and knowledge, how long can a normal man last during first round of sex? Pls help a brother here.

Premature ejaculation is a condition in which a man ejaculates earlier than he or his partner would like him too. The majority of men will experience this in their lifetime, so its more common than you think. Current evidence is that from the time of penetration, the average man between the age of 18 and 30 years old will ejaculate within 6 and a half minutes. Most of those who are dissatisfied with their timing are doing so before 2 minutes. Your mates may not be entirely accurate in the appraisal of their own performances, leading to a certain amount of anxiety on your part. However, there are many effective methods you could use should you wish to extend your ejaculatory timing. A useful website is men.webmd.com/tc/premature-ejaculation-topic-overview
For further information please consult SASHA’S website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru. For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com.

14
Posted by: Prosper | 2016/01/10

mmm

Reply to Prosper
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/12/01

My first round always takes 3-6 minutes and i dont like that. What would helps me?

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/11/07

My husband is in his late 40s. I always have a second thought because he ejaculate in less than two minutes. I'm confused

Posted by: egomaniac | 2015/07/30

What you should know is that people are different. If you feel or know that your partner is not satisfied with you "contact" time, try increasing your touching, kissing and overall beforehand time(4play). Please try a little bit of exercise and right man diet those can help with your recovery time. I started attending. 24 in 24 class 3months ago and the results are... Even running around the block can help. Stay healthy, the normal way.

Reply to egomaniac
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/07/28

Lol

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/06/20

It all depends on individual's state of mind and energy .

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/05/23

2 minutes

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/04/18

I could nt even last for 2minites in da frst round. Wat myt b da reason?

Posted by: aligeeh... | 2015/04/13

i say it differs...whn im with my str8 gf i last long..i recall i once lasted for 35 min bcz dat dae we decided 2 film ourselvs...bt whn with sum sidedish i can find myself doing 7 to 10 min........bt for advice, b4 sex if u male u must drink lots and lots of water until u can hear it in ur tummie whn u move around...wait until u start going to the loo...than after dat u can start

Reply to aligeeh...
Posted by: Molobedu | 2014/12/05

Honestly speaking , my first round always last for an hour. And my second round last for many hours and mostime i don't even comeout as my partners will then refuse to give it to me, as they will b wet for more then two times while m still standing and hard. Is these normal

Reply to Molobedu
Posted by: Martin | 2014/07/13

At first, I thought it's a problem when one takes about 3 to 6min to ejaculate on the first round. But the second one should take 15 - 35minutes.

Reply to Martin
Posted by: Digital_Sex®  | 2012/07/11

< JacobM> 
Honestly I think that most of your mates are twisting the truth. I think that they release within this 2 - 6 minutes time period but lucky for them they are quick to recover and them are able to extend the second round to about 15 –  30 minutes (excluding the first round) thereafter it will be almost hard to go for the third because of fatigue. Then you get some that are just laying to pump up their own ego.
Personally, I try not to count the time because I have better things to do like cunninglingus and focus more on her orgasm than my own (this counts likewise for my partner).

< Greek god> 
That is the most perfect advice to give JacobM (Thumbs up)

... Digital_Sex® 

Reply to Digital_Sex&#174&nbsp;
Posted by: greek god | 2012/07/11

STUD GO AS MUCH AS YOU WANT

Reply to greek god
Posted by: sexologist | 2012/07/10

Reply to sexologist