Posted by: Mom | 2009-01-07

hi there,

I had my scan done on saturday &  my little angel is growing 23w 4days.i noticed since tuesday the movements are' nt that strong anymore particulay in the day but his movements are nice at night..My tummy sometimes gets hard-i assume this is him doing something inside me.I do get more than 10 movements a day.

This is my 1st baby &  i' m not sure if I should i be worried or not.

Thanking you,

It sounds fine.

Posted by: Tasja | 2009-01-07

The fact that yoyr tummy gets hard,might be Braxton Hicks contractions,i had it too,your uterus is practising for the birth.It lasts only for a few seconds,if it gets more frequent you should tell your Doc.My baby`s was also more busy at nighttime and early morning,because you lie down and you feel it more easily,but cant feel it if you are standing or walking!

Reply to Tasja