Question
Posted by: Leigh | 2008/06/26

first period after miscarriage

I had a miscarriage about three weeks ago and have got what seems like my first peiod but it seems a little different and sorry to sound graphic but with a clear mucous, is this normal? Has anyone else had a miscarriage and this symptom on their first period afterwards?

Periods may take a while to settle and may be abnormal initially

2
Posted by: leigh | 2008/06/28

Thanks Nix I appreciate you reply, I am sorry about your loss too x

Reply to leigh
Posted by: Nix | 2008/06/27

Firstly Leigh, i'm sorry for your loss. I've had 2 miscarriages so i feel your pain. my period came about 6 - 5 weeks after both miscarriages and it did start off with some spotting and "slim", after a few days it went back to normal.

Reply to Nix