Question
Posted by: Candy | 2009/02/04

FIRST DATE

START MAKING CONVERSATION...... HE IS HONEST WITH U AND TELLS U THAT U ARE A VERY BEAUTIFUL LADY, BUT U JUST NEEDS TO LOOSE A LITTLE WEIGHT...... BECAUSE UR FACE IS NOT FOR A FAT PERSON

,,,,,

5
Posted by: Steve | 2009/02/04

You are right, if he felt that way, he shouldn' t have gone out with you in the first place.

Reply to Steve
Posted by: Soul | 2009/02/04

Candy

Your date was a mean jerk, that' s what you call short man syndrome.

As far as beauty magazines are concerned you can' t put too much on them not even those women look that great it' s amazing what air brushing can do, they can make you look just as gorgeous. Those magazines are not reality they are fantasy a dream no one looks like that no even close.

Reply to Soul
Posted by: Stax | 2009/02/04

Haha!! My date would have ended right there....
Would have told him that one can do something about weight but nothing about an a**hole face...

Reply to Stax
Posted by: Candy | 2009/02/04

ANON

my point is exactly which woman wants to hear about her weight......... ??? when beauty magizines makes u feel bad about ur looks already

Reply to Candy
Posted by: aNON | 2009/02/04

Kick his-|-into yesterday

Reply to aNON