Question
Posted by: CANDY | 2009/02/04

FIRST DATE

START MAKING CONVERSATION...... HE IS HONEST WITH U AND TELLS U THAT U ARE A VERY BEAUTIFUL LADY, BUT YOU JUST NEED TO LOOSE A LITTLE WEIGHT...... BECAUSE YOUR FACE IS NOT FOR A FAT PERSON........

Hi Candy,

This is not a question. So I am not sure what you are needing. What you describe sounds like a man who needs some sensitivity training!

5
Posted by: E | 2009/02/04

Is he a sexy handsome guy? I bet not! You are better off without him!

Reply to E
Posted by: Sexy lady xxx | 2009/02/04

Girl i know exactly how you feel like, i feel sorry for you, these days looks matter, it happened to me and there and then i decided to loose weight, I lost almost 50kg' s and then everyone wanted me, that upsets me, but now i' m married to wonderful man. You should have kicked his behind.

Reply to Sexy lady xxx
Posted by: Big Ben | 2009/02/04

Never ever see him again. He sounds like a pig. I love big woman with all the curves a man disires. Good luck Candy. you do not needs a guy like that in your life !

Reply to Big Ben
Posted by: Lala | 2009/02/04

Hi Candy

As the person I always believe that the outside appearance of a person doesnt count its the inner side that counts , according to me that guy is a looser and he is only looking for the things that are not really important , the beauty fades away as you get older , ask your self one question my Sweetheart do you want a person like this in your life ? Is he going to make you happy ? Is he going to stand by your side every step of the way or he will keep on saying do this and that to satisfy his fantasis of the super model, Its either he accepts you or show him the door ,

Reply to Lala
Posted by: stormy | 2009/02/04

wat a dog!!

Reply to stormy