Question
Posted by: WORRIED | 2009-04-20

first bite?

moment when im supposed to stick it in, although sometimes it gets up again with or without extra stimulation but sometimes like last wednesday it just wont get up.

but the interesting part is that after ive done for the 1st time with a particular gal then i have absolutely no problem what so ever. but this phenomenon always leaves me feeling a bit depressed especially with the latter situation, now i have these -ve thoughts of what if i cant get it up again or something. PLZ CAN U RECOMMEND SOMETHING , THIS CANT CONTINUE TO HAPPEN

I'm guessing here, but I suppose you're not talking about a puppy ?
If not, then maybe you're talking about erection problems ? These are much more common and normal than most guys imagine. And the snag is, if you allow the occasional failure to get fully erect when you wan to, or the failure to remain erect as long as you want to, to worry you, the WORRY itself makes it more likely to happen again. And this is where your "interesting part" comes in --- after you have mnaged successfully with a particular partner, presumably you feel more confident and don't expect such problems, so they don't happen.
Another element that's quite common is that a guy who gets anxious about this may drink too much, and beyond a certain point this also interferes with performance --- even hundreds of years ago, Shakespeare pointed out how alcohol enhances our desire but decreases the performance !
Relax, and when you feel even a bit worried that you might start to droop a little, stop worrying about yourself ; stop watching your own performance like a spectator, and start concentrating on your partner and how best to please her in other ways, and you'll be a far better lover.