Posted by: Anon | 2010-10-22

Firming Creams

Hi - I have lost approx 30kg over past year. My problem is - is sit with very loose skin on my stomach and legs. Does skin firming creams work? I don''t want to spend a fortune on something that does not work. I was looking at Mama Mio products.

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Anon, thank you for the question and my apologies for the delay with my response.
Congratulations on the weight loss! Unfortunately and as far as I am aware the skin firming topicals only have a limited effect and my advice would be to consider either (alone or combination) needling and the Velashape.

Posted by: C | 2010-10-22

My humble opinion: you should have exercised while losing the weight. My daughter lost 25 kgs over the past two years, but also exercised whilst losing the weight and she has no loose skin. I doubt whether firming creams would help. Try exercise.

Reply to C