Question
Posted by: Megan | 2011/01/19

firm up, but hate the gym!!!!

I hate the gym, how do i get firm otherwise, just something to help. had 2 kids, ages 5 and 1. now mommy wants her body back!!!!

Hi Megan

Check out this site: http://www.health24.com/fitness/Programmes/16-1347.asp

not all of them are gym-based, so you can find one that you can do from home. I think it's important to understand that you do have to go out to find exercise - if it was easy enough to do in 15 minutes at home, nobody would ever struggle to do it! So whether it's gym, or the neighbourhood for a 30 minute run every second day, or cycling or walking on weekends, you have to change something or you won't be able to get that body back, unfortunately!

But those programmes may provide some direction, and hopefully they are a bit more enjoyable!

2
Posted by: Susan | 2011/01/21

Megan, get yourself a boxing bag and some nice pink boxing gloves! Works a charm! Its great cardio and great strength training.

Reply to Susan
Posted by: fitnessdoc | 2011/01/21

Hi Megan

Reply to fitnessdoc