Question
Posted by: Leila | 2012/12/31

fireworks

For pets'' sake do you guys stop busting firecrackers? Right now I can hear the loud bangs. Busting loud firecrackers is animal abuse. How many birds even get scared out of their nests in the middle of the night?? How many cats and dogs get missing after running away, some never to be seen again??
Please spare a thought for these poor, voiceless animals. This is my message to all you firecracker busters.

9
Posted by: Leila | 2013/01/03

Anti-Animals if you dont know how to behave with animals then you certainly need to be told how to, you dimwit, this is my first stop where I ACT, not like you bitchy numbskull. Go tell all the birds in the trees at night that you dont care ... You are cr@p you sissy...

Reply to Leila
Posted by: Anti Animals | 2013/01/02

Leila, I don''t need anyone to tell me how to behave. You extremist tree hugger dmb @sses just f& *C me off

YOU dmb @sses know it''s going to happen, so why don''t you take care of your annimals????????????? YOU are the heartless @ssoles. If you care as much as you claim, YOU WOULD. Stop Bitching and ACT.

Reply to Anti Animals
Posted by: Leila | 2013/01/02

Yeah you''r right. Even small kids are wrecked with fear at those loud bangs. Loud fire crackers should be banned outright.

May you all have a prosperous, beneficial new year.

Reply to Leila
Posted by: Cyclist | 2013/01/02

Happy New Year to all MT''ers. Fireworks are terrible for animals,we really need more controls and heavy fines for those that don''t obey the existing laws.

Reply to Cyclist
Posted by: Leila | 2013/01/02

Me too, I''ve got 2 dogs and 2 birds and a cat. Ive also got a birdbath for Anit-Animals!

Reply to Leila
Posted by: DH | 2013/01/02

We''ve got 4 cats, 2 dogs and 2 birds and none of them enjoy fireworks, so Anti-Animals you are outnumbered so please go drown yourself in a birdbath.

Reply to DH
Posted by: Leila | 2013/01/02

Anti-Animals you are a dumb, merciless creep! You have no concern for speechless animals that is why you have to be told how to behave.

Reply to Leila
Posted by: DH | 2013/01/02

@Anti Animals - YOU ARE A D00$

YOU SHOULD BE PUT DOWN

Reply to DH
Posted by: Anti Animals | 2013/01/01

Oh bla bla bla. You know it is going to happen. Get a tranquiliser from the vet if you have a problem.

I am so sick of being told what to do by you types that always have to take everything to the extreme. I like fireworks, and I will shoot them if I want, OK.

Reply to Anti Animals