Question
Posted by: MB | 2010/03/12

FIP

Please explain what FIP is &  what the symptomes are. I also heard that it can be spread through salivia, e.g. social grooming. Is that true?
I have a multipal cat household &  already lost 1 cat due to what was supposedly FIP, thus I fear that my other cats might have contracted it as well. I also do volenteer work for a cat shelter - usually kittens from feral colonies that need socializing for rehoming. They are all tested for FIP etc, but I''m afraid of the way this decease spreads as I''m not familiar with it, unknowingly infesting my own or the shelter''s cats.

Dear MB

There are so much info that it would be better for u to look this disease up on the net.

1
Posted by: Cybervet | 2010/03/15

Dear MB

Reply to Cybervet