Posted by: Daddy Z | 2011-05-25

FIO - lawyer for fathers rights

Dear FIO

I am a father out of wedlock trying to establish my rights and get a parental agreement drawn up you are saying in Post 92 to father that you can recommend someone good to him do you know any lawyer for father rights that will be able to help me. I am desperate to find I lawyer.

Expert ImageFamily law expert

Bertus Preller
B.Proc; AD Dip L Law
Family Law Attorney
Abrahams and Gross Inc.
A:1st Floor, 56 Shortmarket Street, Cape Town, 8000
O: +27 (0) 21 422 1323

Posted by: Richard | 2011-09-14

I have tried to pull up a post made by you regarding an Attorney name Fiona Machlan.
Kindly advise if she is any good.

Reply to Richard
Posted by: G-Dad | 2011-06-06

Try Eugene von Olst, she is brilliant, request adv Mark Haskins or Adv Delport, ask them to recommend an attorney, as long as they do the paperwork, they in PTA

Reply to G-Dad
Posted by: FIO | 2011-05-29

Yes. IU met her the other day, a cut-to-the-chase person, no time for games, get the ball moving. If there is crap she''ll tell you to get rid of it or lose your case. She doesn''t have time to play stupid games, though in this profesion you sometime do have to in order to achieve justice. Any game that gets played is for the best result in terms of the childs best interets.

Everyone needs to understand that childrens law is Childcentric, and while intereests of parenbts are important, the interests of ther chilc are more important, Folk who battle with this cncept willwant top fight, other folk will want peace.

SO fighter is usually the one least concerned with the best interests of teh child, unless the fight is truly for the best interewsts of the child.

Reply to FIO
Posted by: Daddy Z | 2011-05-27

Hi I had Bertus Preller as my lawyer. Did he maybe recommend Fiona Mclachlan ?

Reply to Daddy Z
Posted by: FIO | 2011-05-27

My case has suddenly opened again, anbd the attorney I was usingno longer practices Family Law. I have now starting using the attorney suggested by Bertus Preller, and so far she has done a sterling job.

Fiona McLachlan

Reply to FIO
Posted by: Daddy Z | 2011-05-25

Sorry forgot to mention I am in the Johannesburg area

Reply to Daddy Z