Question
Posted by: Peter | 2010/10/27

Fingers painful in the morning

My two outer fingers on my right hand are very painful when I try to bend it in the morning. They are not swollen and the pain and discomfort goes away after about an hour. At the moment I refrain from bending those two fingers when I wake up.

I have no other symptoms, except for tendinitis in my right knee. I often play tennis  wear a knee guard when I play and occassionally use anti-inflamatory tablets and ointmnet.

Expert ImageOsteopath

Hello Peter,
I need more history to comment on your fingers. But what I would suggest is that you consult with an osteopath in your area to help your knee and fingers.