Question
Posted by: kelly | 2010/02/11

fingering during oral sex.

hello doctor,

if u want to remain a virgin before you marry but want to enjoy sexual pleasures, if you allow youe boy friend to finger you with one finger or two fingers will you be disvirgined through that.i really want to enjoy sexual pleasures without penetration but i am always afriad to allow my boy friend to finger me for the fear of no longer being a virgin.how can i enjoy that without actually having sex? please i would like this mail to be personal and hope to recieve it through this w-mail.
kelly.
kelly

virginity is a difficult concept. if you define it physically, it would relate to an intact hymen (thin layer of skin surrounding the entrance to the vagina). however, the hymen could have already been broken through an injury, inserting a tampon or rough physical activity.

if we define 'virginity' as purity we would need to determine what purity for you is.

thus, i dont think virginity is the issue but rather 'penetrative sex'. in this sense, view www.sexualhealth.co.za for more info on outer / oral sex.

4
Posted by: virgin doctor | 2010/02/22

hau...rubbitch...every wun knos yoiu can only be devirginised by a tokolosh on a full moon night if your panty is on backwards and you told your postman he look like he geklap with and uglystick....eish I cant believ you listen to the udder stupids

Reply to virgin doctor
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/02/12

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: John | 2010/02/11

By doing that he will break your hymen and techniquely speaking although there has been no peneration you will be disvirgined

Reply to John
Posted by: Ben | 2010/02/11

Yes Kelly

Reply to Ben