Question
Posted by: STARS | 2009-06-22

FInger tips

Hi there,
I have these small bubbles full of almost water, it must be plasma fluid on my finger tips or side of my fingers... They came every now and again and on some fingers.. I can pop the little bubbles and then the skin just repairs itself but they are quite uncomfotable..
They are probabably about 1mm big... I always wash my hands and I don' t think it is an infection because its just my normal skin texture and colour and the lfuid that comes out of the bubbles does not have a smell...
I am 19 and it feels like it has been happening for years, cant remember when it started!
What causes these and how can I stop them?

Dear Stars
It is probably a kind of eczema - try using a cortisone cream on your fingers like Stopitch and avoid harsh chemicals - use something like Dove soap and put moisturizer on your hands regularly.

1
Posted by: STARS | 2009-06-24

Thanks so much... I always thought eczema was from dry skin...

Reply to STARS