Question
Posted by: Pink | 2009/08/07

Finger pains

Hi Doc,

I' m 26, female. I have the most terrible pain in my left hand - wrist and finger joints. My fingers aren' t going numb, nor do they have needles and pins. My index finger and thumb seem to be least affected.

My granny and aunt both have very bad Osteoarthritis. Is it possible that I have inherited this?

I work on a computer the whole day (ever since I started working) - I don' t know if it could have something to do with that?

Pink

I suggest that you consult your doctor for an examination, blood tests, as well as an x-ray of the wrists and hands, in order to find the cause for your pain.