Posted by: LED | 2008-11-10

finger nails

hi, i' m not sure who to address this question to, but i' d like to know why my nails grow convex instead of concave at the white tip section, (if concave is the normal shape of ladies nails). I' m 39 years of age and fairly healthy. My nails are also very brittle, so i generally keep them short, but as soon as they grow a little they become a convex shape, and not the normal concave shape??? Any ideas, or who i should direct this question to?
thanks, kind regards

Expert ImageHealthy Bones

Dear LED
Please consult a dermatologist on this issue- some people just have this for no specific reason.

Posted by: dj | 2008-12-20

please reply

Reply to dj
Posted by: D.J. | 2008-12-20

If my finger nails have slight ridges on them or lines is there something lacking? Doreen Livens

Reply to D.J.