Question
Posted by: V+1 | 2012/01/21

Finger

Do woman enjoy it if a man put his fingers in their vagina during foreplay to prepare her for his penis?

Ask the lady if she likes it - even better - ask her what she likes most. She will tell you if she does not like it.
Deidre - SASHA

8
Posted by: Marcel | 2012/01/24

when woman are totally aroused , thay will enjoy anything down at the Gem site ....Lisa , Carmen I''m glad your enjoying it...next time , try having his tongue and fingers at the same time .

Enjoy...
M

Reply to Marcel
Posted by: renee | 2012/01/23

my husband uses his fingers to stimulate me to the point where I am ready to burst! Sometimes he makes me orgasm first, before he penetrates me, and because I am so aroused, I will orgasm again, with him inside me. He says he loves the way I feel inside, he can feel my reactions, feel when I''m ready to cum, and it turns him on. Ask her, try things and enjoy.

Reply to renee
Posted by: Ms. Bee Sting | 2012/01/23

I don''t like it - it does nothing for me.

Reply to Ms. Bee Sting
Posted by: Larry | 2012/01/23

My wife is so fat i can put my whole fist inside her.

Reply to Larry
Posted by: V+1 | 2012/01/22

How many fingers at once can you take?

Reply to V+1
Posted by: Carmen | 2012/01/22

Yes. Even if just to make her feel wanted if you''re not going to have sex. And make her feel that you enjoy the feeling and the smell.

Reply to Carmen
Posted by: sexologist | 2012/01/22

Deidre - SASHA

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Lisa | 2012/01/21

Yes I luv it

Reply to Lisa