Question
Posted by: Sarah | 2009-07-31

Fine lines under eye - 26 years old

Hi Doc,

I currently have fine lines under both my eyes and there is dark circles as well. i' m only 26 and i want to correct this asap. i dn' t use eye cream but i do apply extra moisturizer under my eye?

Can you suggest a good eye cream?

From
Sarah (ASIAN)

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Sarah, thank you for the question.

One can consider using NeoStrata’s Bionic Eye Cream as it may have a benefit for fine lines and the ‘dark circles’ you have noticed. Typically this is a difficult area to treat and it is unusual that only an eye cream will suffice. If you are not happy with the eye cream (try for 3 to 4 months) then you may need to consider laser skin rejuvenation and/or even fillers but this will depend on the contributing factors for the dark circles.