Question
Posted by: Liz | 2009/05/08

Fine lines on forehead

On my forehead I have fine lines, luckily not frown lines. How would you go about to treat it, before it gets out of hand? Maybe a chemical peel?

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Liz, thank you for the question.

One should consider a topical regime that consists of a good SPF (SPF 30 or higher that contains zinc oxide and/or titanium dioxide), glycolic acid (NeoStrata Ultra Smoothing Cream), and anti-oxidants.
The best approach to treating early wrinkling in the forehead and frown area (even though they have not appeared yet) is Botox. The recommended age to start Botox is between 28 to 35 years as a preventative to future wrinkling.