fine lines

I am 26 years old and i have fine lines under my eyes, i am sure it is from sleeping on my side, as the right side is much worse than the left side.
Would you recommend botox and how many units would be necissary?
Thank you very much for a very helpful website.

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Anonymous, thank you for the question.

Fine lines below the eyelid area are difficult to treat and my require combination treatments to achieve optimum results.
Botox can be used and my recommendation would be to try between 1 to 3 units per lower eyelid. One needs to take care in patients that suffer from dry eyes and those with very little elasticity of the lower lid.
Secondly one may try fillers and/or laser skin rejuvenation.