Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/05/25

fine hairs on breasts

I' ve recently noticed fine white hairs on the sides of my breasts. They almost look featherly-like. Inbetween are a few odd hard and black hairs. What should I do about this? It is not really noticeable, but still unwanted.

I am diagnosed with Insulin Resistance and struggled to get pregnant a few years ago. Is this a symptom? How can I get rid of them, please?

Dear Anonymous
Please ask your doctor to check your prolactin levels - high levels could be the cause of these. Best way to remove this is by plucking or waxing.

1
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/05/25

Pluck with a tweazer