Question
Posted by: Rene | 2010/06/26

Fine Ginger

Hi There

My dad has taken fine ginger for his cold. But it looks like he had an overdosage of it. It has affected his vision. What remedies are there for overdosaged???

Please help.

Thank you.

Rene

Rene

I really do not think that the ginger is the cause of his visual problems. It is imperative to exclude a pathological condition, like for instance glycoma that can be controlled with medication. He should consult an opthalmologist as soon as possible. I am not convinced that taking ginger orally can cause his visual problems but if you are concerned, he should consult a doctor and refrain from adding ginger to his diet.