Finding it difficult to fall pregnant

Advise required, I been trying to fall pregnant for the pass 2 years but no luck, I visited my gynae on tues cause i was experiencing pain just my my navel on the left. She says its not good to be having these pains and she advised me to to this procedure to see why? when i go to theater and they poke me on my navel and see what wrong inside of me, I really don' t want to go for this, I am looking for a second opinion. I am 26. advise will be greatly appreciated.

A laparscopy is a good idea as this will look for the cause for your pain, and also check your tubes, as this could be a reason for you not falling pregnant.

Thanks for the Input, more advise will be really appreciated.

Posted by: Pam | 2009-05-29

Hi, I had the laproscope and D &  C in January 2009 and fell pregnant in February but unfortunately had a phantom pregnancy and had to have another D & C. A laproscope is done to see if anything is blocking your falopian tubes, it is a little bit sore. I also tried for a year to fall pregnant before I did the laproscope. Goodluck

Reply to Pam