Question
Posted by: Girlie | 2011/05/17

Finding a Psychologist

I would like to start seeing a psychologist to help me through some life issues I am having at the moment and wondered if anyone could recommend one. I live in Durban, Western Suburbs, IE Kloof, Hillcrest, Pinetown, Westville etc.

I would preferably like one that works on Saturday morning as my job is very time demanding during the week.

Any help or advise will be welcome.

For many excellent reasons, we cannot here recommend specific, particular docs or shrinks ( it would not be considered ethically proper, and it would be impossible for us to keep track of who practices where, let alone whether well enough to deserve to be recommended l for instance ).
Some agencies can make some suggestions ( if you don't have a GP who can do so ) such as FAMSA.

1