Question
Posted by: Candice (not my real name) | 2010/06/02

Finding a mate/dating service &  medications

I have had 2 long-term failed relationships (12 years each I broke up with them), now 44.I would like to find my other half &  am thinking about a reputable dating agency.My cousin in London (47) found the love of her life through one after a failed marriage.Very happy.Like her I am shy, not the type to hunt for men, lady-like type so where do I find a reputable agency with results.I feel I don''t have the time to waste dating &  the men I see I don''t really like for me.I have a lot to offer and am attractive physically.I guess I am one of thousands in SA but I want to do something about it.
Are there any known drug interactions to Seratide, Singulair, Nexium, Cymbalta (weaning off diagnosed with depression bt it was early menopause), Angeliq HRT.No-one can tell me not even chemist is 100% sure.Where does one find a Pharmacologist in Cpt?

OK, on the first part, I don't know enough about dating services, etc., to advise helpfully. But maybe other readers can help here - with some gneral adice, though, folks, not recommending specific agencies, as we shouldn't carry advertising !
Finding a pharmacologist should be easier, as there will be a number of this special species in the departments of pharmacology at least at UCT and Stellenbosch. I once lecured in that Dept at Stellenbosch, and found it an excellent group of folks.
Secondly, whoever is prescribing you this bundle of meds should never have done so without himself / herself checking out whether there could be problematic interactions or similar problems. Presumably he/she did so, and should be able to discuss this and re-assure you

1