Posted by: too | 2009-04-16

Last night me and my wife we had long discussion about our sex life. She enjoy making love to me, like we usual do four times a week bt now she doesn’ t have dat energy anymore we must reduce to two or once, Or i must find someone to and she emphasis I must use protection and she must know her b4 I can sleep with dat women. I don’ t want to do dat i love her very much i will feel like betraying on her. Must do wat she said

She' s 29 n im 28.

a better option maybe for the two of you to focus more energy on the other forms of sex acts (eg: masturbation and oral sex). she may be too tired for penetrative sex more than twice a week but she may be willing to offer you oral sex or to masturbate you. this, in my opinion, may be a better option as it satisfies both partners without the need to seek sex from other people.

Posted by: CC | 2009-04-17

I' ll be very worried if I am you. What is the posibility of she getting it somewhere else and give you permission to do this just so she doesn' t have to feel so guilty?

Reply to CC
Posted by: NATS | 2009-04-16

Ur wife must really love u, and if u really love her,dont sleep with someone els..... to be happy isnt jus about sex and i think u are strong to hold on, dont do it for het but do it for urself....

Reply to NATS
Posted by: Egg | 2009-04-16

Please don' t sleep with another women. I can promise you that is not the solution.

Reply to Egg