Question
Posted by: rave | 2010-06-25

Find out about sex

Can you come to know if you wife had sex earlier on.I mean like the vagina is too wet and expanded

too wet and expanded means that she is aroused NOT THAT SHE HAS HAD SEX BEFORE!

5
Posted by: haha | 2010-06-28

sorry, couldn''t helf but laugh at this one!

Reply to haha
Posted by: sexologist | 2010-06-27

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: XXX | 2010-06-25

Not too easy I would think,however,just because she is wet does not mean she has just had sex-she might be very hot for you.
Maybe a terrible thing to say but the obvious would be possible signs of semen.If you are to smell a different deodorant on her,that would also be a possible sign.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Guys | 2010-06-25

That a stupid question, talk to your wife we cant help u. Is the swimming too big for u

Reply to Guys
Posted by: Egg | 2010-06-25

Nope.

Reply to Egg