Question
Posted by: Sarah | 2012/06/05

Filler

Hi Dr.
What would it cost to have fine lines around the mouth area filled - say using 2 vials?
Thank you.

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Sarah, thank you for the question and my apologies for the delay with my response but I have been away at a congress.

The price of fillers vary between doctor to doctor, we charge R 2,600.00 per filler used however an entire filler will not be necessary to treat the upper lip lines. Typically the approach for this area (for natural results) is to redefine the vermilian border of the lip and to inject small quantities along each visible line – in most patients I have treated a single filler is more than enough.

2
Posted by: Shreya | 2012/08/14

I had bad acne when I was younger and tried many of these home remeides I can tell you that they didn''t work at all from my experience and sometimes made my acne worse or gave me huge red rashes on my skin. Not pretty!Honestly, the best thing is a good acne scrub and antibacterial soap wash your face with hot water morning and night, and use soap and a good scrub. Benzoyl peroxide works well for many people and is easy to find at the drug store (didn''t work for me because I''m highly allergic to it).

Reply to Shreya
Posted by: anti-ageing expert | 2012/06/09

Reply to anti-ageing expert