Question
Posted by: GABA | 2009-04-17

FILED A GRIEVANCE

I WAS ACTING IN A POSITION FOR A PERIOD OF 6 MONTHS APPLIED FOR THE POSITION AND WAS NOT SHORT LISTED NOW I WAS EXPECTED TO TRAIN THE PERSON APPOINTED IN THIS POSITION. SO I TRAINED HER AND I PUT IN A GRIEVANCE. AS RESULT I DO NOT HAVE A POSITION AND THEY WILL HAVE TO CREATE A NEW POSITION FOR ME.

AT THE MOMENT I AM NOT DOING A SINGLE THING AT WORK I HAVE TO KEEP MYSELF BUSY WITH THE INTERNET NOT FUN AT ALL CONSIDERING I AM IN A MMS POSITION. MY BOSS IGNORES ME AND DOES NOT EVEN ASK HOW I AM DOING. THIS IS BEEN GOING ON SINCE DECEMBER. I DO HAVE A FOLLOW UP MEETING ON TUESDAY BUT I CAN NOT SIT LIKE THIS ANYMORE .. WHAT CAN I DO MORE .. IS THIS FAIR TO A PERSON THAT DOES WANT TO WORK AND HAVE WORKED FOR THIS PLACE FOR THE LAST 5 YEARS?

Expert ImageLabour lawyer

RE: FILED A GRIEVANCE

It is suggested that you immediately approach the CCMA for an unfair labour practice as you have been sidelined.