Question
Posted by: me | 2010/06/18

figths please help...

please help me i know i am in the wrong i spent money without telling hubby now he is making it such an issue... i''ve tryed to appologise but he is not taking it.. what should do..

There's no easy or abstract answer here - so much depends on the personalities and relationship of you and he, on whether this is the first time this ever happened, or whether this has been the cause of previous arguments ; on how each of you tend to deal with problems and arguments, and so on. We don't know how much money was involved, how serious this is as a threat to the family budget, what it was spent on, and so on.
So maybe other readers will have some suggestions, but you haven't told me enough to be useful. Ultimately, this sort of problem is only worked out, if ever, by calm discussions between the pair of you

8
Posted by: Lee | 2010/06/21

I think you have lost more than the money spent. Trust between partners is so important and a grand is a lot of money. You will need to rebuild that trust.

Reply to Lee
Posted by: Del | 2010/06/18

hahaha please do not tell him to go to hell:-) Learn to communicate in future but personally I do not see anything wrong with that like Gogo is saying next week is month end he must get over it

Reply to Del
Posted by: Anonymous | 2010/06/18

A grand is a lot of money to spend... Could understand if it was a couple hundred rand, but a grand or so?!

Posted by: Me | 2010/06/18

becouse i didn''t tell him when i did it...

Reply to Me
Posted by: anon | 2010/06/18

Do you realise you have a manipulating husband? probably emotionally abusive?

why do you think youre in the wrong?

Reply to anon
Posted by: me | 2010/06/18

not much... about a grand.... or less... i just baouth my sister a birthday gift without telling him and thats an issue...

Reply to me
Posted by: Gogo | 2010/06/18

Tell him to go to hell next week is month end why is he making it a big deal how much did u spend

Reply to Gogo