Posted by: @@@@@ | 2009-03-10

Fighting and sex

I have a weakness with sex when it comes to my boyfriend. Some of my friends tell me that they do not want to be touched let alone have sex with their patners after a huge fight, I can never refuse no matter how big the fight was. Doese anyone do what I do?

Can a fight ever be healthy? Many couples have fights which lead to anger and disrespect to both while others can settle their differences and still be intimate and close after the fight. Some men use sex as a means to settle and soothe the conflict as they dont know of many other ways to settle the conflict .
It seems that you and your boyfriend have a healthy sex life which has led to sex not being used as a tool in fights .
Always remember that it is what you do and not what others do, that is important for relationships, as the two of you are a unique blend