Question
Posted by: VW | 2011/02/24

fighting all the time

Me and my boy friend fight all the time with little things we say bad things to each other, and I want this relationship to work but i''m failing please what can we do to stop this fights?

YOu, on your own, can't make this relationship work, especially if he doesn't want it to work, or doesn't care. If he does want things to work between you, and does care, then see a couples / relationship counsellor together, and both sort out the problem about squabbling unnecessarily, but learn how adults solve problems between them, so you can deal with later disagreements, too

3
Posted by: BMW | 2011/02/24

If he really loved you he would try to make things work. He does not love u therefore he is a liar. It is easy to leave someone like him!

Reply to BMW
Posted by: VW | 2011/02/24

He just told me that he loves me but he is not willing to make it work. Thank you, that means is over!

Reply to VW