Question
Posted by: Dan | 2011/08/10

Fight with my girlfriend everyday

I love my girlfriend i am happy to be with her I dont have doubts in my mind that she loves me too. BUT we fight almost everyday for small things and whenever we fight I end the relationship and the next day i go and ask for forgiveness she forgives me and we move on two days later we fight again and i will do the same thing again. She told me last night that she is traumatised by this whole thing of quitting everytime we fight and she does not even know how to get over it. Doc please help us what is wrong with us

Couples counselling could help you both to figure out what is going on. Maybe you're both under some external stress or have other reasons for being irritable. But why, after a trivial argument, would you choose to break up ? And then make up ? Do you both enjoy the making up so much ?
See a counsellor and see how you can both work together to put things right

3
Posted by: Benjamin | 2011/08/18

I know the feeling, when i was younger i was the same. you have to try stop taking the fight personally and see the argument from her side and not just from yours. couples counselling is importnat and vital but only if you could see yourself marrying this girl. dont let this girl make you feel insecure about yourself, you probably good looking and she pretty. so accept that the love is there,you not gonna just lose her t another guy and allow her to express herself as she wants,not as you want her to as you will drive yourself insane and drive her away. TRUST ME!!!

Reply to Benjamin
Posted by: OB | 2011/08/10

You say u fight every day but also say you move on after a fight and do not fight for 2 days!
So you do not fight every day do you.?
Communication could be the problem here as you seem unable to express yourself accurately.

Reply to OB