Posted by: Regular Visitor | 2013-01-29

Fifty Shades of Grey

Hi guys has anyone of you rad the novel Fifty Shades of Grey.

Posted by: Zee | 2013-01-30

Read it. Boring. Didn''t find anything great about it.

Reply to Zee
Posted by: Regular visitor | 2013-01-30

I rad I& II and will be starting to read the third one tomorrow. I also enjoyed reading and I like how they give you all the details about their sex. I just woder if there are men like Grey out there.

I also give it 10/10 Babycakes *wink*.

Reply to Regular visitor
Posted by: XXX | 2013-01-30

I attempted to read the first book but found myself skimming through the pages.I didn''t enjoy it &  have not bothered to read the other 2.
There certainly are lots of naughty bits but quite frankly,I have too many other good books waiting to be read.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Babycakes | 2013-01-30

Yes i have read all three books and thoroughly enjoyed them. you have to read all of them to understand why Mr Grey is the way he is, very good story and explict. who wants to read a book that doesnt tell you everything.............. not me!!!!!! 10/10 for FIFTY SHADES OF GREY!! :)

Reply to Babycakes
Posted by: Anon | 2013-01-30

Not interested - its a load of shite!