Question
Posted by: Sally | 2010/11/15

Fibrous Dysplasia and Breast lump

I discovered a lump in my right breast yesterday, I have been to the doctor and also gone and booked for a digital mammography.

I was a little flustered when I went to see my doctor, and I have to wait until the 30th of November for my mammography - so I have a question for you which I neglected to ask my doctor.

I had fibrous dysplasia when I was little, a huge tumour was removed from my jaw. I am now 38, is there any reason that fibrous dysplasia would indicate a fibroid as opposed to something else causing the lump in my breast?

Expert ImageOrthopaedic Specialist Forum

Dear Sally ,as orthopedic surgeons we do not deal with breast lumps and similiar conditions: so to be honest I do not know

1
Posted by: Orthopaedic Specialist Forum | 2010/11/20

Reply to Orthopaedic Specialist Forum