Question
Posted by: Luanda | 2010-05-20

fibromyalgie

Please explain to me exactly what is fibromyalgie.

Expert ImageReflexology expert

Hello Luanda

Fibromyalgia is a disorder characterised by achy pain and stiffness in soft tissues, including muscles, tendons and ligaments.
That is the definition of the disorder. It is believed to be brought on by stress or strain to the muscles/ligament.
As reflexologist we would relate it to the liver/gallbladder meridian.

Reflexology has been found to be very helpful in this disorder. If you or your family suffer from it you will find great relief from having reflex done.... you will need to start with treatments often and then once the body has found its balance you can ease on the treatments.

I would suggest about twice a week for a month or two and then take it from there.
To find a registered reflexologist you can go to wwww.vacuflex.com and click on therapists and then your area.

I hope this has helped.
Warmest regards,
Stella