Posted by: zel | 2010-03-21

What is your comment of fibromyalgia? I am also a qualified reflexologist, but due to this overall pain in my body, I do not practise. Would you say it has to do with the kidney/blader meridian? Thanks

Expert ImageReflexology expert

Hello Zel

I can understand your limitations. Fibromyalgia is idiopathic - I would place it more towards the stomach meridian and the liver/gallbladder meridian.

It helps to supplement with some magnesium, melatonin and some other supplements. Seeing that you are a therapist yourself - do you go for treatments?
I would strongly suggest you do. Many therapist forget to look after themselves and make sure that they are regular with their treatments.

It will help you a great deal. But I'm sure you know that already.

All the best.

Kindest regards,

Posted by: sarie van deventer | 2010-05-28

my friend 50 years has fibromyalgie but needs a diet that can help i myself are diabetic use high protein dieet could this work for her as i also have to lookout for ascit in my stomach and urine

Reply to sarie van deventer
Posted by: zel | 2010-03-21

I have to add the pain is mostly in my back, but can spread to every and any muscle group in my body.

Reply to zel