Question
Posted by: concerned mom | 2008/09/08

Fibromyalgia &  Elexoma Medic (for Doc)

My daughter is just 17yrs old and has fibromyalgia. The meds are not effective, making her drowsy and not making much difference in pain relief. (She is on Lyrica,Cymbalta and other pills prescribed)
Ive just come across Elexor Medic on the net, are you aware of the efficiency and whether or not it can be tested and then purchased?

Hi Concerned mom
Most physiotherapists have a similar device - I think you should first try this before buying the machine to see if it works for her. Fibromyalgia is a complex disease - where do you live? There is a prof in Pretoria that specializes in this.