Question

Fibromyalgia

I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia about 4 years ago and recently I have been suffering with chest pain and backache. The doctors have checked it isn''t my heart and just keep suggesting an increased dose of the Trypaline. Is this the best / only treatment in SA for fibro and are these pains typical of the disease?

The chest and back pain can be due to fibromyalgia but you can consult an orthopaedic surgeon for x-rays, to exclude other possible causes for the pain. You can add Coxflam, one tablet in the morning, to alleviate the pain. This product is available over the counter.