Question
Posted by: H | 2011-08-30

Fibromyalgia??

Dear Doc, I am a 40 year old woman and get aches on and off . Sometimes on my right hand side hip, and sometimes anywhere inbetween to lower pelvis. What could this be? Could it be fibromyalgia? What can i take for the pain? Thank you very much.

I suggest that you consult your doctor for an examination, in order to have a proper diagnosis made. It is possible that it is due to fibromyalgia but your doctor will also have to investigate other possibilities. An x-ray should be taken of your hip to further investigate the cause of your pain.