Posted by: Shiree | 2009-03-20

I have been suffering with a widespread pain on the right side of my face, neck and shoulder. This has been going on for a few years. I have recently been diagnosed with fibromyalgia and I' m wanting to find out as much as I can about what steps to take. Is there a national center where I could get help or expert doctors I could contact. Many thanks

Expert ImageHeadache expert

Dear Shiree,

To make a diagnosis of fibromyalgia, the patient must have pain on both sides of the body, so it is possible that you do not have fibromyalgia. If you would like to discuss this with me please call me on 0825555763 any weekday after 4pm.

Posted by: Sharon | 2009-03-30

Hi Annemarie, after years of complaining of the constant pain I unfortunately was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia, and would like to make contact with others in the same boat. Headaches are a common symtom. My contact numbers 084 582 0080 / 011 350 5702. Sharron.

Reply to Sharon
Posted by: antjie | 2009-03-20

Hello Shiree

I also have Fibromyalgia, and I' m also looking for help! It seems that doctors doesn' t " believe"  in it...

If you want, you can email me and we can support each other.

Take Care

Reply to antjie