Posted by: TRACY | 2013-01-30

i went to my gp yesterday as i was suffeing with heavy bleeing from my periods and backpain, he did a ultasound and found out i have a fibroid he gave me cykokapron to stop my flow , upon taking them about 5 hours later i started vomiting and became extremely busy, is this normal ?

he also said i should see how my next period is before seeing a gynae as somethimes these fibroids shrink and if its not really causing to many issues i should rather leave it. i dont normally get such heavy flows with clots i am taking yaz as my contraceptive pill.

It could be a side effect but you would have to see what happens in the next few days. If you continue to have heavy painful periods, you should see a Gynae.