Question
Posted by: Nari | 2012-05-16

Fibroids

I recently went for a check up and my gynie advised me that I need to have a fibroid (uterus) removed size: 27mm. Two treatment procedures were discussed with me i.e. injections over +- 9-12 months alternatively hysteroscope. With these 2 options of treatment presented to me is there a possibility that the same fibroid can grow again / be resuscitated after the treatment or should I fall pregnant?

Regards,

Fibroids thend to recur whatever treatment you have (unless you have the womb removed). I would think the hysteroscopy might be an easier option if the fibroid can be removed this way.

1
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2012-05-17