Question
Posted by: Lisa | 2008/10/08

Fibrocytis

I am a 36 year old women who is suffering with chronic fibrocytis I take cataflam to ease the pain but find that this is not really working any more. I also have chronic syricis (not sure of spelling) on my scalp to a point where I scratch until it bleeds. Please could you suggest medication or shampoo for this condition. Thanks

Dear Lisa
Try Denorex shampoo for the scalp. Ask your doctor, taking an antidepressant like Trepilene may help for the chronic fibrositis as it modifies the pain signal to the brain.